You are not logged in!
Do you want to login? It's free!
Who do you implu? Create a Free Account!
SAMSUNG LED HDTV Large Format Monitors
Solicitation Number: BEP-RFQ-12-0231A
Agency: Department of the Treasury
Office: Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP)
Location: Office of Acquisition
Notice Type: ARCHIVE
SynopsisTHIS POSTING IS FOLLOW UP TO BEP-RFQ-12-0231. A DETRMINATION WAS MADE ABOUT MODEL REQUIREMENT AND HAD TO BE RESOLICITED.
THIS IS A COMBINED SYNOPSIS/SOLICITATION FOR A COMMERCIAL ITEM PREPARED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FORMAT IN SUBPART 12.6 AS SUPPLEMENTED WITH ADDITIONAL INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THIS NOTICE. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT CONSTITUTES THE ONLY SOLICITATION; PROPOSALS ARE BEING REQUESTED AND A WRITTEN SOLICITATION WILL NOT BE ISSUED. Solicitation No. BEP-RFQ-12-0231A is issued as a Request For Quote (RFQ). The anticipated resultant award/order shall be Firm-Fixed-Price. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect from the Federal Acquisition Regulations 2005-059, dated May 10, 2012. The RFQ is set aside for small business. The associated North American Industry Classification Systems (NAICS) code is 423430. All interested qualified vendors may submit a quote referencing RFQ #BEP-RFQ-12-0231A.
This requirement is restricted to small business concerns. All small business concerns are encouraged to submit quotes; however award will be made in the following order fo set-aside precendence; (1)HUBZone small business concerns price preference (FAR 52.219-4); then , if no qulaified quote is received from a HUBZone Small Business Concern at a fair market price, (2) small business concerns (FAR 52.219-6). The FAR clauses contained herein apply to the solicitation. Only the FAR clauses matching the awardee's Small Business Program and Type representation applies to the award.
The U.S. Dept. of Treasury, Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP), Office of IT Operations, 301 14th Street, SW, Washington, DC 20228 has a requirement for the following;
(1) SAMSUNG MODEL UN46EH5000FXZA 46 inch 1080p LED HDTV
QUANTITY = 13
The items shall be delivered by July 1, 2012.
Offeror must be registered in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database before an award can be made to them. If the offeror is not registered in the CCR, they may do so through the CCR website at http://www.ccr.gov.
The selected Offeror must comply with the following commercial item terms and conditions, which are incorporated herein by reference: FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition; FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items - the selected offeror must submit a completed copy of the listed representations and certifications; FAR 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items; FAR 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes or Executive Orders-Commercial Items, and the following additional FAR clauses cited in the clause at paragraph (b) are applicable to this acquisition:
(4) 52.204-10, Reporting Executive Compensation and First Tier Subcontract Awards (Feb 2012)
(6) 52.209-6, Protecting the Government's Interest when Subcontracting with Contractors Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment (DEC 2010)
(10) 52.219-4 Notice of Price Evaluation Prefereneces for HUBZone Small Business Concerns (JAN 2011)
(11) 52.219-6, Notice of Total Small Business Set Aside, (NOV 2011)
(14) 52.219-8, Utilization of Small Business Concerns, (JAN 2011)
(23) 52.219-28, Post Award Small Business Program Representation (APR 2009)
(26) 52.222-3, Convict Labor, (JUN 2003)
(27) 52.222-19, Child Labor--Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies (MAR 2012)
(28) 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities, (FEB 1999)
(29) 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity, (MAR 2007)
(30) 52.222-35 Equal Opportunity for Veterans (SEP 2010)
(31) 52.222-36, Affirmative Action for Workers with Disabilities, (OCT 2010)
(32) 52.222-37, Employment Reports on Veterans, (SEP 2010)
(38) 52.223-18, Encouraging Contractor Policy to Ban Text Messaging While Driving (AUG 2011)
(39) 52.225-1, Buy American Act -- Supplies, (FEB 2009)
(47) 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer - Central Contractor Registration, (OCT 2003)
Quote MUST be good for 30 calendar days after close of RFQ. All quote shall include delivery/freight to our loading dock.
Award will be based on Lowest Price Techinically Accepatble except for HUBZone preference if applicable.
Electronic submission via email shall be the only acceptable method for response to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contracting Office Address14th & C Streets, S.W. Washington DC 20228
ContactBerel Dorfman, Contract Specialist, Phone 2028743602, Email email@example.com
Place of PerformanceUS Department of Treasury/ Bureau of Engraving and Printing 301 14th Street, SW Washington, DC 20228 US
Additional InformationLink To Document
General InfoPosted: 2012-06-29
Response Date: 2012-06-14
Archive Date: 2012-06-29
Set Aside: Total Small Business
Classification Code: Information technology services, including telecommunications services
NAICS: Computer and Computer Peripheral Equipment and Software Merchant Wholesalers