You are not logged in!
Do you want to login? It's free!
Who do you implu? Create a Free Account!
Assistant Education Tech
Solicitation Number: FA5685-12-Q-0044A
Agency: Department of the Air Force
Office: United States Air Force Europe
Location: 39th Contracting Sqd - Incirlik
Notice Type: ARCHIVE
SynopsisATTENTION TO POTENTIAL OFFERORS
NOTE: FUNDS ARE NOT PRESENTLY AVAILABLE FOR THIS REQUIREMENT.
See paragraph (xiii), Clause (4) FAR 52.232-18, Availability of Funds (Apr 1984), for further details.
NOTE: Quotes received in response to this solicitation must show they're valid until 30 Sep 12.
(i) This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for a commercial item prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
(ii) This solicitation is issued as a request for quotation (RFQ). Submit written quotes (oral quotes will not be accepted) on Unfunded RFQ reference number FA5685-12-Q-0044.
(iii) A statement that the solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-58, DFARS Change Notice 20120522, and Air Force Acquisition Circular 2012-0330.
(iv) There is no small business set-aside for this acquisition. However, this acquisition is set-aside for Turkish business concerns. Due to established economic agreements between the United States Government and the Government of Turkey, the U.S. Air Force intends to award this solicitation to a business concern within the country of Turkey. The NAICS code assigned to this acquisition is 611710.
The following contains:
(v) A list of contract line item number(s) and items, quantities and units of measure, (including option(s), if applicable).
(vi) Description of requirements for the items to be acquired.
CLIN 0001: Assistant Education Technician
UNIT OF MEASURE: Unit
ITEM DESCRIPTION: Assistant Education Technican Services IAW Statement of Work. This requirement will be for a base year plus one option year. ***Please attached Statement of Work***
(vii) Date and place of delivery and acceptance and FOB point: The period of performance will be from 1 October 2012 - 30 September 2013.
(viii) The provision at 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors -- Commercial, applies to this acquisition. The following addenda is made to the provision. Paragraph (b) Submission of offers is added to read: Quotations shall be in terms of U.S. Dollars. Quotations received in other than U.S. Dollars shall be rejected. Quotations shall also be submitted in the English Language. Quotations received not in English will not be considered. The provision at 252.212-7000 Offeror Representations and Certifications--Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. The certification in paragraph (b) of the provision at 252.212-7000 does not apply to this solicitation.
(ix) The provision at 52.212-2, Evaluation -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. There are two specific evaluation criteria included in paragraph (a). The first one is (i) technical capability of the item quoted to meet the requirement of that provision. The last criteria is (ii) price. The Lowest Price Technically Acceptable will be used in this acquisition.
(x) The provision at 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. The quotation must include a complete copy of this provision. See http://orca.bpn.gov.
(xi) The clause at 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. The following addenda are made to this clause. Paragraph (a) Inspection/Acceptance is added to read: The contractor shall use the Wide Area Workflow web page at https://wawf.eb.mil/index.html to submit invoices for acceptance. Paragraph (o) Warranty is added to read: The contractor shall provide all standard commercial (including manufacturer) warranties to the United States Government.
(xii) The clause at 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. The following additional FAR clauses cited in the clause under paragraph (b) are considered checked and applicable to the acquisition: (1), (19), (33), & (38). The clause at 252.212-7001 Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders Applicable to Defense Acquisitions of Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. The following additional DFARS clauses cited in the clause under paragraph (b) are considered checked and applicable to the acquisition: (1), (6), (18), (20), (21)(ii), (22)
(xiii) The following additional contract clauses apply to this acquisition:
(1) FAR 52.204-7 Central Contractor Registration
(2) FAR 52.225-14 Inconsistency Between English Version & Translation of Contract
(3) FAR 52.225-25 Prohibition on Contracting with Entities Engaging in Sanctioned Activities Relating to Iran-Representation and Certification (Nov 2011)
(4) FAR 52.232-18, Availability of Funds (Apr 1984), applies to this acquisition. Funds are not presently available for this contract. The Government's obligation under this contract is contingent upon the availability of appropriated funds from which payment for contract purposes can be made. No legal liability on the part of the Government for any payment may arise until funds are made available to the Contracting Officer for this contract and until the Contractor receives notice of such availability, to be confirmed in writing by the Contracting Officer.
(5) FAR 52.252-1 Solicitation Provisions Incorporated by Reference
(6) FAR 52.252-2 Clauses Incorporated by Reference (Feb 1998): This contract incorporates one or more clauses by reference, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. Upon request, the Contracting Officer will make their full text available. Also, the full text of a clause may be accessed electronically at this address: http://farsite.hill.af.mil
(7) DFARS 252.225-7041 Correspondence in English.
(8) DFARS 252.229-7001 Tax Relief. Paragraph (a) is filled in as follows: "Name of Tax: VAT/KDV, Rate (Percentage): 18%".
(9) DFARS 252.233-7001 Choice of Law (Overseas).
(10) AFFARS 5352.201-9101 Ombudsman. Paragraph (c) is filled in as follows: Primary: Ms. Tara Petersen, HQ USAFE/A7K, Unit 3050 Box 10, APO AE 09094-0110, HQ USAFE/A7K, Flugplatz Ramstein, 66877 Ramstein Germany, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 0049-637-147-2209, Fax: (49)-6731-47-2025. Alternate: Ms. Heidi Hoehn, HQ USAFE/A7K, Unit 3050 Box 10, APO AE 09094-0110, HQ USAFE/A7K, Flugplatz Ramstein, 66877 Ramstein Germany, E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel: 0049-637-147-2026, Fax: (49)-6731-47-2025.
(11) AFFARS 5352.242-9000 Contractor access to Air Force installations. Paragraph (b) is filled in as follows: The Turkish Air Force will coordinate with contractors to attain necessary documents and information to grant access to the installation. The United States Government will not be held liable for any delays or breach of contract caused by refusal of the Turkish Air Force to grant a gate pass. The contractor shall notify the contracting officer immediately if access is denied.
(xiv) The Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS) is not applicable to this acquisition.
(xv) Quotations are due by 1:00PM on 20 August 2012 and must be valid until 30 September 2012. In addition to providing the information required above, Turkish Vendors shall provide the following documents, translated and certified in English: (1) Tax Payer License, (2) Trade Chamber Registration, (3) Signature Circular, (4) Company Registration (if applicable), (5) Certified/Authorized Retail/Reseller documentation from manufacturer and or importer of requested supply(s), and (6) Photocopies of written warranty documents (if applicable).
(xvi) Contact SrA Julian Clarke at E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or Tel: 0-322-316-8075 for any questions or concerns regarding this solicitation.
Contracting Office AddressIncirlik AB Unit 7090 Box 127 Incirlik AB, Turkey . 09824-0280
ContactJulian N, Clarke, Phone 9032233168075, Email firstname.lastname@example.org - Brendan A. Baxter, Contracting Officer, Phone 90-322-316-6235, Fax 90-322-316-1090, Email email@example.com
Place of PerformanceIncirlik Air Base, Non-U.S. 09824 US
Additional InformationLink To Document
General InfoPosted: 2012-09-04
Response Date: 2012-08-20
Archive Date: 2012-09-04
Set Aside: N/A
Classification Code: Professional, administrative, and management support services
NAICS: Educational Support Services